The Cheval Residences Long Service Awards 2015

We recently held the Cheval Residences Long Service Awards at Cheval Hyde Park Gate, an annual celebration recognising long standing colleagues who have spent 5, 10, 15 and even 20 years with the company. The remarkable dedication of our colleagues called for an afternoon of well-deserved festivity with delicious canapés, Cheval recognition pins, a Certificate of Appreciation and even a glass or two of bubbles!


Those receiving awards had a collective of 210 years served over the past 20 years and we would love to thank everyone who attended for their diligence, precision and care.

Here are some fab testimonials from a few of the attendees…

“The Long Service Awards was a great opportunity to celebrate with colleagues, and take inspiration from those who have been at Cheval for considerably longer than me.  It is also a great chance to hear some lovely comments from our teams, even if in my case I was also reminded about how appalling my golf handicap is!” -  Mike Sadler (Director) - 5 Years with Cheval Property Management.

“I had a fantastic time at the Long Service Awards and I feel very proud to be a part of Team Cheval. I left with a huge smile on my face!” - Pei-Sun Mcintosh (Senior Accounts Assistant) - 5 Years with Cheval Residences.

“I loved it! It was nice to spend the afternoon with my colleagues and I felt very special to be appreciated by the senior team.”- Mari Warby (Group Learning and Development Manager) - 5 Years with Cheval Residences.

“Cheval is just a great place to work, with people telling me what they thought about me today makes me feel special, so today is my favourite day.” - Paul Parfitt (House Porter) - 20 Years with Cheval Residences.

Check out the highlights from the award show of the year right here!


Congratulations to all our long serving colleagues once again and thank you for your hard work, dedication and loyalty. Here’s to the next 5 years! Cheers!


The best alternative for your hotel in London - Make an enquiry

To get the best of London, follow us on twitter

Comments

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. florence residences balance units chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    click this link

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Food Apps for Travelers

Cheval Three Quays Marks Remembrance Day with a donation to the British Legion

Pampered Pets at Cheval Residences