Meet the Reservations team!

Nasim, Fabio and Federica.
Our wonderful Reservation Agents at Cheval Residences can be reached on +44 (0)20 7341 7052.

My name is Nasim, I am German from Lebanese origin that moved to London to study and work at the age of 17 and ended up staying and falling in love with this city. I have worked in several London 5 star hotels before and joined the Cabin Crew sector for a year working for Emirates and living in Dubai. Besides being bilingual in German and Arabic, I am keen on learning French again as I currently understand the language but find it hard to articulate myself appropriately.

Favourite Cheval Residence and why?
My favorite Cheval Residence is Cheval Harrington Court, not only because of its location and surroundings, but also because its comfortably understated yet elegant colors and décor fit the simplicity and beauty of the artistic and historical hub that is South Kensington.

Best part of working in reservations?
The best part of working in reservations is being able to get to know all the Cheval properties in equal measures whilst also being able to communicate so extensively with the clients as well as our colleagues that work on the perspective properties.

Favourite travel destination and why?
My favourite travel destination is Vietnam, partly due to its natural beauty, but also because of its ever smiling and friendly people and the amazing food.

Favourite restaurant in London?
Favourite restaurant in London is the Soho branch of “Yalla Yalla”, which is a small and cute Lebanese restaurant that has great bohemian ambience, delicious food that reminds me of home and beautiful fresh rose and elderflower lemonades…
Hi, I’m Fabio – I come from a coastal town called Pesaro, on the Adriatic coast, birthplace of composer Gioacchino Rossini, and, more recently MotoGP superstar Valentino Rossi. I’m an ace at speaking Italian, and I know English much better than the Pesarese dialect (although I think it’s fantastically chavvy). I started my journey in hospitality when still in my hometown, and you know what? I liked it and I stayed in the sector. During my different employments I saw two hotels being brought from 3-star to 4-star status, and in two properties at Cheval I was the first man in a new position (first Head Concierge at Cheval Knightsbridge and first Central Reservations Agent at our Head Office)! I have countless hobbies but most of them have something to do either with mathematics (programming, music, playing Lego) or art (again, programming, music, playing Lego). I am an avid reader and sometimes writer, and among other things I have my own signature dish (Tagliatelle alla Fabio, not suggested to people on diet), I used to play violin, I was a soloist in a Gregorian choir later turned polyphonic, currently am a published trance music producer (with Easton), and sometimes you can find me as a boom operator or sound engineer on a film set. During my teenage years I was also a cheerleader by day and Batman by night (now this might not be entirely true – about the cheerleader part, I mean).

Favourite Cheval Residence and why?
It has to be Cheval Knightsbridge. I have spent almost four years and I still consider some of its current and past team members among my best friends here in London. It is such a small property that it is easy to get to know both the staff (a little family of about 20 people) and some of the guests in a very personal manner. I have seen the new apartments at 15 Cheval Place (the Deluxe Two Bedroom and the Knightsbridge Penthouses) through the various phases of their development and when we moved to the new office it was impossible not to be proud and excited!

Best part of working in reservations?
The best aspect are the long chats over the phone with some of our repeat guests and a the awesome travel agents that work with us. Coming from a front desk, the “chatting” part has always been my favourite part! I probably need to thank some of our agents for not being mad at me for all the times I digress from a simple availability question, especially towards music or science-fiction series.

Favourite travel destination and why?
I am tempted to say the Moon or Mars, but I am aware I should choose something more realistic, like for example the International Space Station. If I need to keep within the stratosphere, probably Hogwarts, then.

Favourite restaurant in London?
Believe it or not, the most remarkable dish I’ve had in London was at the Jamie’s Italian in Canary Wharf. I usually not heading for Italian restaurant as I come from the place myself, however this was Italian… with a twist. I liked it very much and I would recommend!
Federica, from Salerno, a little town at the end of the Amalfi Coast. After getting a Degree in Marketing, I have been a travel consultant for 8 years working for agencies and hotels and apartments, and I love my job. I speak Italian, English and Spanish, thanks to 1 year spent in Barcelona.

Favourite Cheval Residence and why?
Cheval Knightsbridge is a corner of heaven in the busy Central London. Cheval Three Quays has the best view ever.

Best part of working in reservations?
Being in touch with the guests, find them the perfect apartment and seeing them returning because of the excellence of the service.

Favourite travel destination and why?
Everywhere seaside with good food.

Favourite restaurant in London?
Brixton Village market, to choose between great burritos, Colombian food and one of the best pizzas in London, Franco Manca.



The best alternative for your hotel in London - Make an enquiry

To know the best of London, follow us in twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Food Apps for Travelers

Cheval Three Quays Marks Remembrance Day with a donation to the British Legion

Pampered Pets at Cheval Residences